19.11.04

pd



Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:44:24 -0500
From:
To:
Subject: Poultry Days results
Sorry if you get this more than once.


Atlanta's Chicken PAX beat Jim Thompson's Austin/Houston team, Pollo
con
Pistolas, in the A-bracket finals by about 5 (I think). Andrew and
Jessica's team, Dixie Chickens, lost in the semis to Austin, and Lemon
(Cincinnati) lost in the other semi.

Purdue's team, Chick Fil-layout, went 4-4 overall. We lost all our
Saturday games, but stormed through the D bracket on Sunday to claim
the
D bracket championship. Yeah, 49th overall!

If anyone (who attended) wants to submit a writeup of the D final and
picture of the team to the TD, it may get published on the web page.

Scores:
Saturday Pool play
vs. Denver Omelettes 5-13
vs. Pollo con Pistolas (Austin) 4-13
vs. Chicks with Big Peckers (OSU) 12-13
vs. Pecking Order (Rochester) 1-13
(I'm not sure of all the scores, but I know we were -30 in point diff)

Sunday D bracket
vs. Thunder Gizzards (Earlham Reunion) 13-10
vs. Deap Phat Fryed (Dallas) 13-8
vs. Shuttle Cocks (Huntsville) 13-7
vs. Flying Horsechickens (Oberlin) 13-4

Roster: [removed]
m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home