Almost Adblocked
Snatched this off a Slashdot banner ad:
if (threshold = salary_sucks) {
goto = dice.com ();
} else {
suck.it.up;
}
end
It's been years since I've done even simple code like that. Which would explain why I'm not doing it now; that kind of code would get you flunked.
In other thoughts, still trying to give direction to this blog; purpose to a readership. It doesn't pay, so what's the point? Goodwill. It's not about the money, son. But how do I pay for cable? West Wing took a dive anyway.
Tonight will be the night I'll finish the Peace Corps application. I'm feeling articulate and inspired. Check back in a few minutes.
if (threshold = salary_sucks) {
goto = dice.com ();
} else {
suck.it.up;
}
end
It's been years since I've done even simple code like that. Which would explain why I'm not doing it now; that kind of code would get you flunked.
In other thoughts, still trying to give direction to this blog; purpose to a readership. It doesn't pay, so what's the point? Goodwill. It's not about the money, son. But how do I pay for cable? West Wing took a dive anyway.
Tonight will be the night I'll finish the Peace Corps application. I'm feeling articulate and inspired. Check back in a few minutes.

2 Comments:
B5Media Blog Network Launches
P.S. Just off to launch my own blog network, I'd happily give my bloggers 75% of the revenue and still have trouble sleeping at night thinking I was a cpaitalist pig exploiting the workers.
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse grooming supplies related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse grooming supplies
Ahhhh bkog spam, tasty isn't it? Peace Corps! What a brilliant idea!
Post a Comment
<< Home